Monday, October 21, 2013

Welcome To Sardis County - Where YOU Make The Magic!



I’ve started a new series of stories.

I’m almost finished with Don’t Come Around Here No More.  It’s going to top out over ten thousand words, and I’ll be submitting it to a well-known book publisher that is starting a new ‘imprint’ as one of their new lines, and it will take 12-14 weeks to find out if they’re interested.

If they aren’t interested, of course it will be popping up on Amazon…both in print and for Kindle.

The series I’ve started all take place in one county:  Sardis County – Where YOU Make The Magic!  The county seat is the town of Perry.  The state will remain unnamed.

Don't Come Around Here No More takes place in Sardis County, and involves some Perry High School Seniors.

The fun part about making the series happen in a place?  Each story does not have to have the same characters…it just has to occur in the same place.  While Don’t Come Around Here No More is a supernatural/scary story, other stories taking place in Sardis County don’t have to be supernatural/scary.  That makes it a bit difficult for me, because I have to create new characters for each story or novel…but, it also frees me up to write all kinds of stories!

So, let’s hope that things keep happening in Sardis County – Where YOU Make The Magic!

Keep reading!

Michael  (T. M.)

No comments:

Post a Comment