Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Heaven Help Me



I told you.

I said that I would be right back at it by this evening, even though I wanted to take a break.

So, for a break, I started creating the title page for MacArthur Park.  It’s another Justice Security short story, but a bit different than the others.

Well, once the title page was done, the CD I was listening to started playing “Jim Dandy”.  That started working in the back of my mind…while I started writing the MacArthur Park story.

I got to a stopping point on MacArthur Park.  And I stopped.

I had always planned to write a novel about Justice Security’s competitor…whose name is, of course, Jim Dandy.  The novel is intended to have Jim Dandy turning to Joey Justice for help with a situation.

And the time was right.  I have now started Jim Dandy – A Justice Security Novel.

Please say a little prayer for me…there aren’t enough hours in the day!

So much for a break.  I told you.  It isn’t something I can help!

Keep reading!

Michael  (T. M.)

No comments:

Post a Comment