Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I Give It Three Weeks



I give it three weeks.

Yep, I just don’t think it will be much longer than three weeks.

Patrick Peterson finished up the audiobook version of the short story, “The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald” late last night.  I listened, and Patrick has done a fantastic job of bringing that story to life!

He did such a good job that I invited him to send an audition for “Mama Told Me Not To Come –A Justice Security Novel”.

I give it three weeks.  It’ll take that long for the production company to approve the audio portion of Patrick’s work…after that three weeks, “The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald – A Short Story” should be available for all to hear.

Of course I’ll let you know when it’s live, and provide links!

Lots of excitement in the T. M. Bilderback universe!

Keep reading!  Or, listening, if you prefer!

Michael  (T. M.)

No comments:

Post a Comment