Monday, October 28, 2013

My, My...How Completely Unproductive!



{sigh}  Today, Monday, was one of those non-productive days for me.

I mean, it was productive outside of writing.  In my writing world, it was one of the most un-productive days I’ve ever had.

I had appointments to keep, a trip to make, and a very important joint appointment with my wife.  Following that, there was shopping that had to be done, and a meal to be eaten.

I haven’t written a single word yet on any of the stories that I have going.  I’ll have to remedy that shortly.

As a writer, you’ll find that, occasionally, the outside world intrudes on your work, and has to be dealt with.  Once your outside world tasks are complete, you are free to return to the world of the written word.

Which is as it should be.

I hope you completed your first sentence assignment this past weekend.  I’ll be very disappointed if you didn’t.

Meantime,  keep reading!

Michael  (T. M.)

No comments:

Post a Comment