Monday, October 14, 2013

New Happenings

I have another book in production as an audiobook.  Mama Told Me Not To Come - A Justice Security Novel is being produced by the very talented Patrick Peterson!  Mama Told Me Not To Come is the first novel in the Justice Security series...back when the partners were much more happy-go-lucky.  Patrick will be able to showcase his talents on this one, and with any luck at all, the book will be ready for you audio listeners by the end of December!

I may have mentioned that I'm working on a story called Don't Come Around Here No More.  It was intended as a short story, but it's turning out to be much longer than I anticipated!  I know I've talked about that - your characters taking over the story, and turning your writing into something you never expected...It seems to be happening with this story, so stay tuned.

And, just to tease you a little bit, I'm working on two novels as well:  Junior's Farm, which I might actually submit to a certain book publisher that specializes in American Romance novels...

The other novel is Hell's Bells - A Justice Security/Nicholas Turner Novel.  I had always planned to write a team-up story for the two series, and this is it.  It's also the sequel to If You Could Read My Mind - A Nicholas Turner Novel.  If you haven't read that book, please do so before you read Hell's Bells!

There are also more short stories on the way:  Eli's Coming,  Eve Of Destruction, Imaginary Lover, and The Show Must Go On.

Hmmm...I guess that's it for today.  As always, I urge you to pick up a book and...

Keep reading!

Michael (T. M.)

No comments:

Post a Comment