Saturday, July 26, 2014

The Words...They Flow As Water



Every writer has them.

They’re rare.

But, when they happen, you feel exhilarated.

I’m talking about the days when the words flow so smoothly, and they jump so quickly from your mind to your fingertips as you write.

Everything falls into place, and you wonder why you thought a writing project would be so difficult.

It’s a day that you wish you didn’t have to stop to eat…or pee…or do a chore…or sleep.

Yesterday was one of those days for me.

I’m writing the next story in the Justice Security series.  I’m trying something with this story that I’ve never done before, and only a handful of people know what I’m doing with it.

It’s coming together beautifully, in my opinion, and the story is flowing like water from a broken water main.

I wish I could tell you more about the story itself, but it’s a secret.

But, I think you’re gonna like it.

So, say a little prayer for me, or send positive thoughts my way, or however you wish people well, please include me.

I’d like to beat yesterday’s output today.  A hard task, but it can be done.

And I think you’ll be pleased with the results.

Meanwhile…

Keep reading!

Michael (T. M. Bilderback)


Change.org Petition (almost to 7500!)

No comments:

Post a Comment