Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Books, Ma'am...Nothing But The Books



On Friday’s blog entry, the list of my titles at oAuthor.com was only partial.

It was partial because I had not had time to post all of them, because I kept finding new online book sellers that offered my titles.  So of the bookstores only offer the paperback versions, and some offer the eBook versions.  Some of them offer both, but you have to do separate searches to find them.

I really like the idea of having a place that lists the many, many choices you have to find a particular book.  Many of the stores I listed are independent book stores, and I’m proud to have included them in the lists.

All of the current 15 titles are listed there now, and here are the links to each:


So, please bookmark this entry, if you’d like to have a place that offers comprehensive lists all the places that offer my stories.  The list of places for each title also include links to Audible.com for the titles that have audiobooks.

“The Lion Sleeps Tonight” will have an audiobook soon, as will “Don’t Come Around Here No More”…but, that’s a blog entry for another day!

Happy Sunday, and…

Keep reading!

Michael (T. M. Bilderback)

https://www.change.org/petitions/hachette-stop-fighting-low-prices-and-fair-wages

No comments:

Post a Comment