Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Can You Hear Me Now?



Do you listen to Audiobooks?

Lots of people listen to Audiobooks.  They listen in their cars while commuting, they listen while they work, they listen while they work out…you name it, and people are listening.

All of my individual titles are now either available as Audiobooks, or are in production as Audiobooks.  They are available from Amazon, iTunes, or Audible.com.

I’ve talked before about the greatness of my narrators, and I continue to be impressed!

My last two stories that are on their way to you are:

Don’t Come Around Here No More – A Tale Of Sardis County is being performed by Patrick Peterson, and I’m really looking forward to it!  Patrick is a master of voices, and this one should be a doozy!

The other story’s production is complete, and should be ready for your listening pleasure within just a few days.  The Lion Sleeps Tonight – A Short Story has been recorded by Phillip J. Mather.  Phillip is new to my narrators, and is a true British gentleman!  I’ve heard his performance on this story, and he has nailed it completely!  You will actually think you’re listening to Colonel Abernathy himself!

Anyway, here is the list of my available audiobooks.  While clicking on the story title will carry you to Audible.com, remember that these are also available at Amazon and Apple’s iTunes.

Meagan Cunningham

Jasmin Rhea

David C. Fischer
            Gold – A Short Story

Scott O’Neill

Patrick Peterson

All are very much worth the listen, and, if you’ve read the stories, you’ll appreciate the efforts made by each to bring the stories to life.

Check ‘em out!  And, when you’re through listening to an Audiobook, that’s a great time to…

Keep reading!

Michael (T. M. Bilderback)

No comments:

Post a Comment