Thursday, August 21, 2014

Ya Gotta Keep At It!



Do you remember when I would encourage you to write something every day?

I still encourage that, and I’m a firm believer in it.

Do you know why?

Practice makes perfect.  The more you write, the better you get, and the faster you get.

My previous novels were being completed approximately one every thirteen to fifteen months.  This year, I will have completed two.  Minimum.  And it’s quite possible that a third one could be done, but I may be too hopeful in that respect.  But, at least one more short story could be done by the end of the year.

Hey, who am I kidding?  If the story flows properly, that third novel could make it this year, because there are still four months left!

So, now you know why I encourage you to make time for writing.

Write something, even if it’s only a sentence, or a paragraph.  It doesn’t take much.  Before you know it, you’re lost in the story, your fingers are flying across the keyboard, and what you’ve written is growing at an alarming rate.

Junior’s Farm – A Tale Of Sardis County is almost done.  I should have the writing finished within the next couple of days, and, then, it belongs to you, the reader.  I’ll give you a clue:  this story is more romance than magic or action.  I hope that you, as a reader, enjoy it.

And to my followers on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, et al:  Sorry.  I don’t take a lot of time on those forums, because I am trying to write faster.  Don’t feel ignored, and don’t take it personally.  I’m just busy.

And I like it.

It give you the chance to…

Keep reading!

Michael (T. M. Bilderback)




Change.org Petition

No comments:

Post a Comment