Thursday, August 14, 2014

What A Kick It Is!



There is no better feeling than the kick you get when you finish writing a piece of fiction.

Last night, I finished the secret Justice Security novel that I’d been obsessing over for the last month and a half.

The motivation was high for me on this one, and the story moved fast and furious.

I broke several personal records for words written in one day with this book.

It will still be a while before it’s released to you.  There are things behind the scenes that must be attended to first, but I really think you’re going to like this one!  And it breaks my heart that I can't even tell you the title yet...

Because of my motivation on this story, several other stories had been put on hold, mainly the second Sardis County story, a novel titled Junior’s Farm – A Tale Of Sardis County.  I’m free now to get back to work on that one.  According to the progress meter on the front page of my website, I’m 87% done with it…and the synopsis is available on my website, too!  From the front page, hover your mouse over “Bio”.  You’ll see “News & Events” under that.  Click on that, and you’ll find the description.

I’m hoping to have it done and ready for you to read within a month.

Several other stories are in the pipeline…let’s hope that I’m as productive with them as I have been with the Justice Security story!

Thanks to all of you that continue to support me.  Every message I get from you, every follow on Twitter that I get from you, and every page “like” at Facebook that I receive from you is a vote of confidence, and is greatly appreciated!

Mostly, I want to thank you as you pick up a book and…

Keep reading!

Michael (T. M. Bilderback)




Change.org Petition

No comments:

Post a Comment