Saturday, August 23, 2014

When You're Hot, You're Hot



Country singer Jerry Reed had a huge hit in 1970 titled, “When You’re Hot, You’re Hot.”

That’s how I’m feeling right now.

It’s ridiculous to feel that way, but I’ve finished two novels in the course of about a week.  One took a month and a half, and the other had been close to being done when I put it on hold to write the month-and-a-half one.

What a feeling of accomplishment that is to me!

The novel that I just finished, Junior’s Farm – A Tale Of Sardis County, is coming out this week, and the print edition is already available at Amazon right now.  The eBook is ready to go anytime, as soon as I receive the cover that I commissioned.

The other novel is still “in the works”, even though I’ve finished writing.  It’s the new Justice Security novel, and it’s a whopper!  I’m hoping that news about it comes soon!  Right now, all I will say is that it’s a novel of around 42,000 words, and the bad guy is Esteban Fernandez.  You die-hard fans won’t be disappointed!

In the meantime, I’ll be working on some other projects.  I don’t have all of my projects listed on the front page of my website, so don’t be surprised if the numbers on the progress meters don’t change every day.  It only means that I’ve spent some time writing on another project.

Patrick Peterson has completed the recording of the Audiobook version of Don’t Come Around Here No More – A Tale Of Sardis County.  It should be available sometime in the next week or two.  I can’t wait for you to hear it – it’s a blast!

So, yeah, I’m feeling pretty hot right now.  I know that there are other authors that write faster than I write, and that’s okay.  But, I’m proud of what I’ve accomplished this year, and proud of what I’ve given you, the reader.

Know why?

I’m an entertainer.  That’s what you pay me to do.

So, please…

Keep reading!

Michael (T. M. Bilderback)




Change.org Petition

No comments:

Post a Comment