Tuesday, November 19, 2013

They're Coming



The audiobooks are coming.

Patrick Peterson is coming right along with Mama Told Me Not To Come.  I’m able to listen to this one chapter by chapter as Patrick gets it uploaded.

The man has truly brought this one to life.

I also spoke with Scott O’Neill.  He assures me that he’ll be finished with both Jackie Blue and If You Could Read My Mind by year’s end.

Scott does very well with audiobooks as well, and also brings them to life.

I’ve been asked why I didn’t record my own books, since I have all those years in radio to fall back on.

Somehow, it just doesn’t feel right reading my own material.  It feels…prideful, maybe.

Simplifying things, I know…I just feel more comfortable with Scott and Patrick doing the performing.

And, if I’m performing an audiobook, it takes time away from writing.  I really think I do better creating the material than performing it.

At least, that’s my story for now…

And I’m sticking to it.

Keep reading!

Michael  (T. M.)

No comments:

Post a Comment