Monday, November 4, 2013

Discovery!



I have discovered something.

I am now able to listen chapter by chapter to Mama Told Me Not To Come.

I haven’t been able to do that before…at least, I don’t think so.

Patrick Peterson is performing the book, which is the first in the Justice Security series.  His vocal characterization of Louie is just as I heard it in my head.  Dexter is spot-on, and the narration is outstanding.

I’ve been blessed by both performers on my Audiobooks.  Scott O’Neill does a great job, too!

I realize that it won’t be available to you, the reader, until probably late December…but it’s going to be worth the wait!

Still no word from the publications as to any of the short stories.  I believe that when I finish with MacArthur Park, I will take it straight to Amazon for your availability.

And maybe it can become an Audiobook!

Stay tuned, and I’ll keep you posted on everything in the “T. M. Bilderback” story universe!

Keep reading!

Michael  (T. M.)

No comments:

Post a Comment