Monday, November 25, 2013

No Clue Today



I have a problem.

I can’t think of a darn thing to write about for the blog today.

I didn’t write anything this past Friday – my real world job took most of the day.

I didn’t write anything this past Saturday – we celebrated my dad’s 76th birthday.

I didn’t write anything this past Sunday – I just didn’t feel up to it.

So, today, I’ve got to get back to work!

I’m spending most of my writing time on Junior’s Farm, the second trip to Sardis County.  I think once I’m through with that, I’ll be able to pick up on Hell’s Bells, the team-up between Nicholas Turner and Justice Security.

Also, I’ll be able to pick up on I’m Your Boogie Man, the third trip to Sardis County.

And, I’ve got to come up with something else for you to do, so that you can improve your writing skills.  I hope you’ve been keeping up with our exercises, because we’ll build on what we’ve done so far.

Today, however, my mind has turned to mush as far as the blog goes.  

News from the Audiobook front:  Patrick Peterson is fighting off a cold, and Scott O’Neill has a virus of some sort.  Let’s all say a prayer that they both feel better soon!

In the meantime, I hope your week is wonderful.  I strongly recommend that you, as a consumer, skip Thanksgiving Day shopping.  It’s like feeding a stray animal – if you feed it, it keeps coming back.  If you don’t feed these greedy corporate entities that are open for business on one of the most celebrated holidays, they’ll keep forcing their employees to ignore their families to feed the company coffers.  Please don’t encourage it by shopping on Thanksgiving Day.

Tomorrow:  maybe I’ll have a clue for something interesting.

Keep reading!

Michael  (T. M.)

No comments:

Post a Comment