Thursday, December 19, 2013

More News About "The Little Drummer Boy"



I’ve had a busy couple of days.

Yesterday, I had to accompany my dad to Nashville while he had some surgery on his arm.

Today, or, rather, this afternoon (Wednesday, December 19, 2013), my wife and I had to run errands and shop a bit.

Also, I’ve had some praise on Facebook about The Little Drummer Boy – A Justice Security Short Story.  A reader that I graduated from high school thanked me for “…your latest short story.  Very moving!”

I’m very pleased that people are enjoying the story.

Now, more good news:  Our Audiobook buddy, Patrick Peterson, will be doing the honors for the audio version of The Little Drummer Boy.  Although it won’t be ready for listeners until probably February, it still is exciting news!

On other fronts, I hope that during this holiday season, even all the way through New Year’s Day, you continue to practice your writing.  Even a sentence a day brings progress, and makes you realize that what you write is worthwhile and entertaining.

That’s all I can think of today, on this late and abbreviated entry.  Meanwhile,

Keep reading!

Michael  (T. M.)

No comments:

Post a Comment