Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Couple Of Christmas Gifts For You



It’s Christmas Eve.

It’s been a hectic few days in this writer’s world.  Getting ready for Christmas is a very busy time!

I did receive an early Christmas gift yesterday, and I want to share it with you:  When Patrick Peterson completed the audiobook for Mama Told Me Not To Come – A Justice Security Novel, it had to go through a “verification” process with the audiobook company.  It was explained to me that they check audio levels, etc….all sorts of technical aspects of the audio produced by Patrick.  It wasn’t expected to be done before mid-January.

Yesterday, much to my surprise, I received an email saying that “verification” was completed, and the book was available at Audible.com and Amazon.com, and soon at iTunes!

So, if you are an audiobook fan, and want to experience the first Justice Security novel as done by the talented Patrick Peterson, here’s the link to Amazon.com:


Another story that I’d like for you to enjoy  is The Little Drummer Boy – A Justice Security Short Story.  This one was written as a Christmas gift to YOU, my loyal readers.  It has both a print edition, and a Kindle edition.  Here’s the Kindle link:


And here’s the link to the print edition:


Please take a moment to check the story out.  I think it will give you an entertaining and uplifting read.

Meanwhile, I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas…and a happy and prosperous New Year!

Keep reading!

Michael (T. M.)

No comments:

Post a Comment