Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Absolutely Shameless!



I have no shame.

Especially about promoting my writing.

When it comes to promoting your writing, no one will promote it like you.


You are the best at making sure that your name stays out in front of people.  You do this by several means.

You can join most social media, like Facebook or Twitter.

You can write a blog.

You can do a podcast.

Most of all, sometimes it helps to ask your fans to promote you and your work.

Sort of like I’m about to do.

I have four stories under consideration for publication by Glimmer Train Press in their literature magazine.  The stories are all tales that I’ve talked about in these blog entries: 
Gold
Saturday In The Park – A Justice Security Short Story
Hot Child In The City
MacArthur Park – A Justice Security Short Story.

If you would like to see these stories in print, in a real magazine, I suggest to you that you start clamoring for them, by email.  Let these folks know that you’re anxious to see them, and that it would help their circulation if they published one or more of the stories.

Here’s the email address:  editors@glimmertrain.org

Mention the story titles, and me by name:  T. M. Bilderback

Now, the novella I’ve talked about – Don’t Come Around Here No More – A Tale Of Sardis County – is under consideration by Harlequin.  Yes, Harlequin.  Harlequin Horror, to be exact.  If you’d like to see the first story in this new series that I’ve come up with, please don’t hesitate to contact them as well.  Tell them that you are dying to see the new story by your favorite author – {snicker} I mean me, of course – and mention it by title.

Here’s the proper email address for Harlequin:  Submit_HDigital@Harlequin.com

In your subject line, please put “Request”, and mention the story by name, and my name:  T. M. Bilderback.

See?  Nothing wrong with a little shameless promotion.  When it comes down to it, promotion comes down to you.  Nobody does it better.

Keep reading!

Michael  (T. M.)

1 comment: