Friday, December 13, 2013

Come, They Told Me



Blog time, baby!

I’m working hard on that Christmas gift for you, the devoted reader.

I’ll let you in on a secret:  Remember when we talked about writing in the first person?  A big part of this Christmas story is told in the first person…and not just by one person…

Oh, what the heck…Gotta build a little excitement.

It’s called The Little Drummer Boy – A Justice Security Short Story.  It features Percival “King Louie” Washington and Dexter Beck sharing a story about their early days in Justice Security…before they made it big.  The story takes place on Christmas Eve waaayyy back in the day, and they’re telling the story to Megan, explaining why Christmas Eve is such a huge deal for Louie, Dexter, and the drummer for a formerly huge rock band called “Omega”.

So, the goal is to have it ready for YOU by December 18th, 2013, as an ebook story from Amazon.com.  Unfortunately, I won’t be able to get it done as an audiobook by then, but it may also be long enough for a “short story” paperback, much like I did with The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald and Someone Saved My Life Tonight.

So, I’m writing furiously, and I hope to finish it by then.

Until later,

Keep reading!

Michael (T. M.)

No comments:

Post a Comment