Wednesday, June 11, 2014

They're Everywhere! They're Everywhere!



I’m impressed.

My stories are showing up everywhere!

My “Amazon Exclusive” contracts are reaching the end of their terms, and I’ve begun making my eBooks available everywhere now by signing up with Smashwords, an independent eBook distributor.

My stories are on iBooks right now for Apple, and should be showing up at places like Scribd, Oyster, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo.  And all will still be available at Amazon.

So, if you have Nook or a Kobo ereader, you’ll be able to read my stories!  And, from now on, all of my new stories will be available almost everywhere, hopefully at the same time!

I made this choice so that I could give folks that don’t own a Kindle a chance to discover and enjoy my stories.

And another great thing about it is that all of my stories will be available for public libraries!  If your library uses Baker & Taylor Blio, they can order my stories from them…or directly from Smashwords!  I encourage you to ask your library for any of my titles – you can see them scrolling to the right of the page.

So, that’s the news that I have for you today.  As more e-retailers come on board with my stories, I’ll keep you posted with their names!  Meanwhile,

Keep reading!

Michael (T. M. Bilderback)

No comments:

Post a Comment