Monday, June 2, 2014

Our Top Story Tonight



News time!  News time!

Okay, everyone knows that I’m on Twitter, right?  If you don’t, please go to Twitter right now, and follow me:  @mrtmbilderback

I’ve been active there for a week now, and I have 350 followers!  I can’t conceive that many people following me, reading and retweeting my tweets…it’s incredible!  I thank each and every one of you that has followed me so far.  You’ve made me feel like it’s all  been worth it!

Now, other news:  Finally, after 5 years, If You Could Read My Mind – A Nicholas Turner Novel, my first “dip into the waters” of writing, is now available as an audiobook!  Yep, it’s on Audible.com right now, and should be on Amazon.com and iTunes within a few days.

If You Could Read My Mind has always been one of my personal favorites.  Chapter 4 made me cry when I wrote it, and I still get teary-eyed when I read it.  The story is all about a man’s redemption, and an endorsement to the fact that he IS loved, and that everyone needs a second chance.

The novel is performed…yes, I said performed…by a newcomer to the T. M. Bilderback audio library, Meagan Cunningham.  I’ve listened to the entire book, and no one else could ever have made it as emotional and as stunning as Meagan.  This lady poured her heart into the performance, and you will almost forget everything else around you just by listening to her.


I’ve discovered that the end of Junior’s Farm – A Tale Of Sardis County has eluded me a bit more.  It began running down the sidewalk, and I haven’t caught it yet.  Actually, the novel has taken a couple of turns that I wasn’t expecting, and, of course, we have to explore these new avenues, don’t we?  So, keep your pantyhose on – it’s going to be done when it’s done!

Once I’ve done that, I’ll have time to work on Heart Of Glass, another story featuring a character named Colonel Quentin James Abernathy (Ret.)…sort of a follow-up to a story that hasn’t appeared anywhere just yet:  The Lion Sleeps Tonight.

Also, I’ll have more time to work on Hell’s Bells, the Nicholas Turner/Justice Security team-up.  This one is going to be a rough ride, and not everyone in those two series will survive…so, if you have a favorite character in either of these series, you might prepare yourself…that could be who pays for ringing Hell’s Bells!

In the meantime,

Keep Reading!

Michael (T. M.)

No comments:

Post a Comment