Monday, June 16, 2014

Stuff And More Stuff



It occurred to me recently that not all of my readers know what works I’ve written, or where to find them.

I thought I would create a few links for my blog readers’ clicking pleasure for some of my work.

If You Could Read My Mind – A Nicholas Turner Novel can be found at Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, txtr, and Books-A-Million.  Also available at Apple’s iBooks and iTunes.

Mama Told Me Not To Come – A Justice Security Novel can be found at Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, txtr, and Books-A-Million.  Also available at Apple’s iBooks and iTunes.

Don’t Come Around Here No More – A Tale Of Sardis County is available now at Amazon, and can be pre-ordered for August 19th delivery from Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, and txtr.  The paperback edition is available now at Books-A-Million.  It can also be pre-ordered for August 19th delivery from Apple’s iBooks.

There’s three titles, links included, that can be browsed now for my stories.  I’ll do more another time.

Now, I’m going to promote another book, by another author.  It’s the one I’m reading right now.  I’m at Chapter 3, and I like it very much so far.  The title is Sati And The Rider (A Satyana Mystery), by Winslow Eliot.  Click the title’s link to take you to Amazon.  Check it out!

After that, all I got to say is…

Keep reading!

Michael (T. M. Bilderback)

No comments:

Post a Comment