Friday, September 5, 2014

Better Late Than Never...Maybe...



My apologies to you for being so quiet this week.

I haven’t been quite up to speed.

I work part-time at a local community college, and classes began a couple of weeks ago.  The first part of a semester is a harrowing experience when you’re dealing with so many students!

Anyway, here’s what’s going on in the T. M. Bilderback universe.

Work continues on Hell’s Bells – A Nicholas Turner/Justice Security Novel.  The story is the team-up between the two series.  I’ve posted on my Facebook Author Page about this new novel, and here’s what I said:  I'm working on "Hell's Bells - A Nicholas Turner/Justice Security Novel" right now. This book is the long-awaited sequel to my first novel, "If You Could Read My Mind - A Nicholas Turner Novel", and is the big team-up between the two series.
When this book is over, there will only be one of the two series left, and not all of the characters in these two series will make it to the end of the novel.
Who survives? I can't tell you. Why is it named after the AC/DC song, "Hell's Bells"? I can't tell you that, either. But I CAN tell you that it will be one of the most unusual entries in either series!

And, with that said, I’m hoping that I can find time to write faster with this one.

The “Secret Justice Security Story” is still a secret.  I’m hoping that I have news about it soon, because things happen in it that are referenced in Hell’s Bells.  And the “Secret” story is going to be a blast!

The next story in the Tales Of Sardis County series is titled, I’m Your Boogie Man.  This story explores more of the details of events that happened in Junior’s Farm, and there is a serial killer loose in Sardis County.  Sheriff Napier has to figure out what’s going on pretty quickly!

Even more interesting news:  I have signed up most of my stories to Babelcube.  Babelcube teams authors with translators, who agree to translate stories into other languages.  My short story, Gold, is being translated into Spanish right now by María Laura Castro, and my short story collection, Greatest Hits, is being translated into Portuguese by Vitor Mendes!

I’m excited about this development, because I experimented with a translation program for The Lion Sleeps Tonight, and while my multi-lingual friends have assured me that the translations are close enough, I feel better working with a real translator.

Here is the link to Apple’s iTunes version of Don’t Come Around Here No More – A Tale Of Sardis County.  It’s narrated by Patrick Peterson, and is a fun listen!

Also, here is the link to the Apple iTunes eBook version of Junior’s Farm – A Tale Of Sardis County.  It’s available at lots of places that sell eBooks, so check it out – I think you’ll enjoy it!

Have a great weekend, and…

Keep reading!

Michael (T. M. Bilderback)




Change.org Petition

No comments:

Post a Comment