Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sales And Translations



I haz newz!  Lotsa newz!

Sorry.  I love playing with words, hence the misspellings.

The first bit of news is that I’m having a sale on two titles, and both titles are going to be featured by eBookSoda.  If you’ll click here on eBookSoda, you can go check them out.  They feature deals, and will email deals to you every day.

The two titles that will be on sale are:  If You Could Read My Mind – A Nicholas Turner Novel, and Junior’s Farm – A Tale Of Sardis County.  The two novels will be on sale for 99 cents from September 19th through September 25th, 2014, at Amazon, Apple, Kobo, Inktera, and Smashwords.  If Barnes & Noble hustles, and gets the price changed in time, both books will be on sale there, too!

So, here’s your chance to get my first novel and my newest novel at a greatly discounted price!  And subscribe to eBookSoda’s newsletter today, so you’ll get the emails featuring my books!

The other news is huge:  I mentioned here before that I’ve signed my stories and novels with Babelcube, in the hopes of getting them translated into other languages.  That is well under way, and two titles are publishing as I write this!  Actually, it’s the same title, but in two different languages.

Someone Saved My Life Tonight – A Justice Security Short Story has been wonderfully translated into Spanish by F&L Translation Services.  It’s already showing up in eBook retail outlets as ANOCHE, ALGUIEN ME SALVO LA VIDA.  The Italian language edition has been translated beautifully by Francesca Marrucci, and is titled Stanotte Qualcuno Mi Ha Salvato La Vita – Un racconto da ‘Justice Security’.  It should begin showing up in various eBook outlets later today.

I’m just so excited about all of this!

I hope you’ll check out both eBookSoda, my sale on the two novels, and the translations of the short story!  I think you’ll be pleased, and it will let you…

Keep reading!

Michael (T. M. Bilderback)




Change.org Petition

No comments:

Post a Comment