Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Tale Of The Missing Manuscript



I wonder sometimes about publishers.

Last week, I submitted an inquiry to Harlequin asking about the progress of the submission of  Don’t Come Around Here No More – A Tale Of Sardis County.  It had been submitted for their consideration on October 21, 2013.  I received an email confirming receipt of the manuscript.  I asked when I could receive a determination from them.

The response from them was that they couldn’t find a record of the submission, and suggested that I had sent it to an email that was no longer being monitored.  I was welcome to re-submit the manuscript.

Rather than allow my inner Tasmanian Devil to come to the forefront, I politely thanked them for their response.  I declined to re-submit, stating that I’d rather not wait another 12 weeks for their determination.

So, now, Don’t Come Around Here No More – A Tale Of Sardis County is now available as a Kindle ebook, and within a couple of days, the paperback should be available.  Here’s the link to Amazon.com for the Kindle edition:  http://www.amazon.com/Dont-Come-Around-Here-More-ebook/dp/B00IIALAWG/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1392752648&sr=1-4&keywords=t.+m.+bilderback

Also, recently, I received two notifications on the same day about two audiobooks that are now available.  Both became available almost at the same time!

Saturday In The Park – A Justice Security Short Story is now available.  The story is performed by David S. Fischer, one of the two newcomers to the T. M. Bilderback narrator corner.  Here’s the Amazon link:  http://www.amazon.com/Saturday-Park-Justice-Security-Short/dp/B00IGBWZ0S/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1392753347&sr=1-1&keywords=t.+m.+bilderback

The second audiobook is MacArthur Park – A Justice Security Short Story, performed by our old friend Patrick Peterson.  The link to Amazon is here:  http://www.amazon.com/MacArthur-Park-Justice-Security-Short/dp/B00IGBRB48/ref=sr_1_12?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1392753448&sr=1-12&keywords=t.+m.+bilderback

That should be enough to whet appetites for now!  All I ask is that you pick up a book, and…

Keep reading!

Michael  (T. M.)

No comments:

Post a Comment