Monday, January 27, 2014

Our Top Story Tonight...



Hear ye, hear ye!

Lots of news from the T. M. Bilderback book universe…

Due to several contractual SAG broadcast commercial productions, and other contractual acting jobs, narrator Scott O’Neill had to give up the audiobook production of If You Could Read My Mind – A Nicholas Turner Novel.  I certainly wish Scott well, and I hope that he can return to us soon!

Meanwhile, production duties for If You Could Read My Mind have been picked up by a newcomer to the T. M. Bilderback universe:  Meagan Cunningham!  I’ve heard her audition, and Meagan does a fantastic job.  I think she’s a perfect fit for this book, and I believe that you’ll like her very much.

Gold – A Short Story is now available as a Kindle story.  It’s a bit too short to provide a decent paperback, so its availability is limited to Kindle right now.  I’m hoping it will be available as an audiobook soon.  Here’s the link to Amazon.com:  http://www.amazon.com/Gold-Short-T-M-Bilderback-ebook/dp/B00I2DFEYO/ref=sr_1_13?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1390836427&sr=1-13&keywords=t.+m.+bilderback

Also, now available is The Best Of Justice Security Volume 1 – A Three-In-One Omnibus.  This combines the first three Justice Security Novels into one volume:  Mama Told Me Not To Come, Jackie Blue, and Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go.  The book is available both as a Kindle book, and a print edition.  Here is the link for the Kindle edition at Amazon.com:  http://www.amazon.com/Best-Justice-Security-Three---One-ebook/dp/B00I27O4QY/ref=sr_1_12?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1390836612&sr=1-12&keywords=t.+m.+bilderback

Another note about The Best Of Justice Security Volume 1:  The print edition is also available at  Amazon.com:  http://www.amazon.com/Best-Justice-Security-Three---One/dp/1495345793/ref=sr_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1390842473&sr=1-7&keywords=t.+m.+bilderback

And that’s the news for now!  A lot has been happening in the last few days, and it’s all very exciting!  I certainly hope that you’re having as much fun with this as I am!

Until later,

Keep reading!

Michael  (T. M.)

No comments:

Post a Comment