Monday, September 16, 2013

Welcome To My Musings!

Hello, and welcome to my blog!  I'm T. M. Bilderback (also known as Michael - my middle name), and I write.

I write books and short stories.  I write books for the Nicholas Turner series, and the Justice Security series.  I also have begun writing outside of these two series, and will keep doing it!

I'm new to blogging, so be patient with me...I haven't figured out what I'm doing!

I just made available a short story called "The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald".  It's available now for download to your Kindle or Kindle app for 99 cents.

One thing that I ask of all my readers:  When you have read one of my stories or novels, pleasepleaseplease take a short moment, go to Amazon, and give me an honest review!  Good or bad, like it or hate it, I'd like to see your opinion!

If you are a fan of my work, you know that everything that I write is titled after a classic song.  The basis of the story or novel usually comes from a line, or a series of lines from the song.

That's all I have for today.  Sorry, but I will write more later.

Pick up a book, and read!

No comments:

Post a Comment