Monday, September 30, 2013

Someone Saved My Life Tonight

Since I posted the cover of Someone Saved My Life Tonight earlier today, I thought I'd say a few words about availability.

This was my first short story, so it's kinda special to me.  I like Gus, the "grunt" in this story, and I like the sacrifice that he made, because he made it purely from love of the little girl, Nicole.

The story was written strictly with ebooks in mind, and, since I published it three years ago, that's all that's been available.  Now, however, it's available as a print edition - yes, a paperback copy of the story - and, as an audiobook performed by Scott O'Neill...and performed quite well, too!

Scott has also completed the audiobook for Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go, and I'm very pleased with the results.  The audiobook is available at Amazon.com, and at Audible.com...and, soon, at iTunes.

Please read the story, or, if you prefer, listen to the story.  I think that you'll like it.

Keep reading!

Michael (T. M.)

No comments:

Post a Comment