Monday, September 30, 2013

Cover # 3

Here's the artwork for the third story that I wrote.  It was the short story, Someone Saved My Life Tonight.

When I wrote the story, Christi and I talked about the ebook cover art.  I had written this story to introduce the "grunts" - the uniformed Justice Security personnel.  I had the idea of a series of short stories featuring different "grunts" as they performed their daily jobs in the background of banks, stores, and education facilities, so Christi and I decided that, since the short stories were going to be a series, we'd make a generic Justice Security short story cover.  The only thing that would change from story to story would be the title.

I am only now starting to write more short stories about Justice Security, and the story I'm writing now actually features the partners:  Joey Justice, Dexter Beck, Megan Beck, Misty Wilhite, Jessica Queen, and Percival "King Louie" Washington.  It's called Saturday In The Park, and I plan to submit it to a couple of magazines before I go "Kindle" with it...keep your fingers crossed!

It only "shows to go ya" that plans change in the fictional worlds that exist in your head.

Keep reading!

Michael (T. M.)


No comments:

Post a Comment