Sunday, March 1, 2015

Big Stuff Is Coming!



You can smell the excitement.

You can taste the thrill.

Something is coming.

Something big.

I can talk about it now, since it has become common knowledge. You can read about it on J. A. Konrath’s blog by clicking here.

I’m excited about it.

I’ll talk more about it on March 3rd. Mark your calendars.

This is BIG!

Meanwhile…

This week’s special is Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go. It’s 99 cents through March 7th at Amazon, Apple, Inktera, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, DriveThruFiction, Google Play, and OmniLit.

Click on each retailer, and you will be taken there.

And come back here on March 3rd. I’ll talk more about Joe Konrath’s thing then.

So, until then…

Keep reading!

Michael (T. M. Bilderback)


Follow me on Twitter:  @mrtmbilderback

Check me out on Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/TMBilderback

No comments:

Post a Comment