Wednesday, March 18, 2020

What To Do In Scary Times

Scary times right now.  People are worried about getting sick, or, even worse, dying from this virus that’s sweeping the globe.

I’m worried, too.  I’m sixty years old, and I have underlying health issues.  My wife is also sixty.  My dad is eighty-two years old, and my daughter has asthma.  My stepdaughters are healthy, with no big health issues, and the grandkids are all healthy.

So, yeah, I’m frightened.

What can be done to combat the virus?

Follow all instructions from your government and health officials.  The best things to do are:

1.      Wash your hands.  Soap and water for twenty seconds is sufficient.
2.      Don’t touch your face.  If your hands aren’t clean, you can transmit the virus.
3.      Stay home.  As much as possible, stay home.  If you ARE out, you should:
4.      Spread out!  Stay at least three feet away from others.
5.      Don’t hoard!  If you buy up all the supplies, what’s left for others?

Simple rules to keep you safe.  Stay home and READ!

If you have Kindle Unlimited, you can read all of my stories at no extra cost.  They’ll be there at least until June, and maybe longer, so take advantage while you can!

Stay safe, people, and keep reading!

T. M. Bilderback (But you can call me Michael!)

No comments:

Post a Comment