Thursday, March 19, 2020

Bonkers From Quarantine

Are you finding it hard to concentrate on reading?  Or on watching a movie?

Are you going bonkers in quarantine?

I get it.  I really get it.

Not everyone is like me.  I like being at home.  I enjoy reading, writing, and watching movies.

What are some things you can do while you’re keeping safe?

1   1.      Exercise. (LOLOLOL)
2   2.      If the weather permits, go outside.  Walk around.  Just keep your distance from others, okay?
3   3.      Plant a garden.
4   4.      Throw rocks into lakes and rivers.
5   5.      Instead of chasing them away, try feeding wildlife, like squirrels.  If you show enough         patience, eventually you will be trusted by the wild animal…and you may be able to touch or pet it.

Now, for the more introverted (like me):

1   1.      Read.  (Especially my stories – they’re at Amazon, in Kindle Unlimited)
2   2.      Write.
3   3.      Enjoy a long hot bath or shower.  No need to stink while you’re quarantined.
4   4.      Play with your children.  Or grandchildren.
5   5.      Play with your pets.
6   6.      Try that recipe that you’ve been wanting to try.
7   7.      Binge watch that TV show you’ve been wanting to watch.

There are lots of things you can do to keep yourself occupied.
But, most of all, stay safe and keep reading!

T. M. Bilderback (But you can call me Michael)

2 comments: