Monday, December 26, 2016

Get 'Em Before They're Gone!



I hope your Christmas/Hanukah/other holiday went well, and that you had peace, goodwill, and pleasure during the period.

Now, New Year’s Day is coming…and I wish us all the best for 2017!

I give you this as a heads-up:  With the new year, I’ll be withdrawing from publication three collection titles. They are:

1           The Best Of Justice Security Volume 1 – A Three-In-One Omnibus
2           The Best Of Justice Security Volume 2 – The Four Short Stories
3         The Justice Security Anthology – The First Seven Stories

These three collections basically contain the same stories in each volume. They offer a discounted price for a collection of stories…but, alas, they don’t sell very well. So, it’s time to pull the plug!

Now, if you’ve been putting off buying any of these collections, now would be the time to get them. Come January 1st, 2017, they’re pulled from publication.

I hate to pull the three titles, but they’re all covered in the still-available The Justice Security Collection, and the Kobo version includes a bonus: If You Could Read My Mind – A Nicholas Turner Novel.

I hope you enjoy the stories, and, again, I wish us all the best in 2017! Mostly, I hope that you…

Keep reading!

T. M. Bilderback (But you can call me Michael)

Follow me on Twitter:  @mrtmbilderback

Check me out on Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/TMBilderback

No comments:

Post a Comment