Friday, July 29, 2016

Prices And Votes And Circuses...Oh, My!



Wow…July is almost over. Where has the time flown?

For the last several months, I’ve had two stories available as free: Mama Told Me Not To Come – A Justice Security Novel and Don’t Come Around Here No More – A Tale Of Sardis County. Both stories are the first of a series.

It’s time to put them back at regular price.

Mama Told Me Not To Come will go back to $3.99, and Don’t Come Around Here No More will be priced at $2.99.

The prices will increase on August 1st, so if you’d like to snag these two stories for free, now is the time to do it.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch: Christi and I are having laminate flooring installed in our house. We got rid of the carpet that was here when we bought the place, and we are soooo glad to be rid of it. The laminate looks great, and the workers should be done within a day or so.

In other news, Christi, the art teacher, starts back to school on August 1st. Summer is apparently over for teachers…{sigh}.

I’m going to say something about the elections: it doesn’t matter who you support. Honestly. The important thing about this Presidential election is that you VOTE! If you don’t exercise your right to vote, you don’t have the right to complain about what the government is doing. I realize that it seems like a circus right now, but your vote can change a three-ring circus to a small, one-ring circus. Vote…it’s YOUR time to express your wishes as to how our government is run!

And, in the meantime…

Keep reading!

T. M. Bilderback (But you can call me Michael)

Visit my website: www.tmbilderback.com

Follow me on Twitter:  @mrtmbilderback

Check me out on Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/TMBilderback

No comments:

Post a Comment