Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I'm Totally Blown Away



Wow.

Twitter is great!

I’ve gained 61 followers in less than 48 hours, and I’m so proud of each one of them!

Many of them are independent authors, just like I am, and that’s fine with me!  But, there are many others that are readers, game creators, publishers, moms, dads, and other good people.  Some are from faraway places, like the United Kingdom and South America.

Each one is a blessing, and I’m grateful for every one!

I should have done this a long time ago.

A big, heartfelt ‘thank you’ to each and every one of my followers.  You’ve all made me realize that writing is well worth the time and effort that it takes, that fans can be worldwide, and that readers can come from all walks of life.

I’ve begun ‘tweeting’ things like cover pictures, comments, and one-or-two sentence lines from my stories…lines that I like, and, hopefully, are interesting teasers of each story.

So, again, if you haven’t joined me on Twitter, follow me at @mrtmbilderback  #justicesecurity  #nicholasturner

I’ll be happy to see you!

Keep reading!

Michael (T. M.)

No comments:

Post a Comment