Sunday, May 25, 2014

I Can Get It For You Wholesale



It’s a discount life for me!

As you all should know by now, my books are available as ebooks from Amazon.com, paperback books from Amazon.com, and audiobooks from Amazon.com, Audible.com, and iTunes.

But, did you know that paperbacks are also available from CreateSpace.com?

All of my paperback editions are printed through CreateSpace.com.  CreateSpace is Amazon’s “print-on-demand” place for books, movies, and music.  Many, many independent publishers are available through CreateSpace, and, since it’s owned by Amazon, any commerce done there is 100% guaranteed and as safe as doing business on the regular Amazon site.

CreateSpace has web stores for each of its artists, authors, and publishers.  Anything published by CreateSpace is available here…including my print editions!

As a contributor, I’m able to offer discounts on my books…but only if they’re purchased through the CreateSpace website.  So, if you’d like to have a print edition of any of my available titles, please go here:


Once you’re there, choose the books you want.  Then, at checkout, apply this code:  TCYN3UAU

That code will give you a 25% discount from the list price on each title!  This is good for followers of my blog, and my friends on Facebook…or to anyone else you’d like to pass along a good discount.

And, if you have a retail establishment, or a library, or just want my books in quantity (!), I can arrange great volume discounts for paperbacks…like maybe 35% off for 10, 40% for 25, or 50% for 50, of each title…just click the “contact T. M. Bilderback” link here on this blog, or send me a private message on Facebook.  Or, heck, just email me:  michaelb1102@gmail.com

I hope you’ll take advantage of these discounts, and I hope you’ll pick one up to read…you just might enjoy it!

Happy Memorial Day!

Keep reading!

Michael (T. M.)

No comments:

Post a Comment