Friday, January 26, 2018

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!



These are exciting times for independent authors, like me! Especially those that offer books through many different retailers…again, like me!

Let me explain…

Google Play has announced that it has expanded into offering audiobooks. That is great news! It’s only a matter of time before independent authors are selling audiobooks through them. I have audiobooks, but they were produced under a contract that forces them to be available only at Amazon, Audible, and Apple. I own the rights to those audiobooks, and the contracts will begin expiring in 2020. After that, they’re mine to distribute anywhere and everywhere…and Google Play will be one of those locations!

I also have three stories that have not been produced as audiobooks…along with any new stories that I create. I’m working right now on having one of those three produced (it’s Eli’s Coming, and Patrick Peterson will be returning to narrate it), and the other two I hope to have later this year.

Those three will be available all over the place, not just at three retailers.

The next bit of news is from Barnes And Noble. They’ve announced a recommitment to eBook sales, and have opened up print-on-demand, or POD, for books. Now, I have paperback books available already, and they are for sale or can be ordered by almost any bookstore or book retailer.

But, Barnes And Noble offers hardback options.

I’ve taken informal polls from friends and acquaintances, and many would like to have a hardcover copy of some of my books…even if it’s through Barnes And Noble.

I’m working on one right now. Hold tight, and save your pennies! It’s coming!

The third bit of news for independent authors like me is huge. Kobo is teaming with Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart will be offering eBook titles through this team-up, along with Kobo eReaders and tablets. And, yes, my eBooks are available through Kobo…and will be available at Wal-Mart!

My goodness, great news all around for independent authors!

Now, here’s another piece of good news…for YOU.

If you haven’t picked up your eBook copy of Hell’s Bells – A Justice Security Novel, January 26th – January 29th is the time to grab it! The price will be 99 cents at all eBook retailers. And, because of the time involved at some retailers for resetting a price, it may be available at that price now! Check it out, and grab your copy now!

So much news! I hope that some of my excitement rubs off on you as you…

Keep reading!

T. M. Bilderback (But you can call me Michael)

Follow me on Twitter:  @mrtmbilderback

Check me out on Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/TMBilderback

Sign up for my newsletter: https://tinyletter.com/tmbilderback

Finally, visit my website: https://www.tmbilderback.com

No comments:

Post a Comment