Saturday, March 26, 2016

Products And Prices



I’m thinking of raising my prices.

“Oh, no!” you’re probably thinking. But, let me explain.

I’ve had my novel-length books priced at $2.99 for some time now, and sales have actually dropped! They’re actually selling fewer copies than when they were priced at $3.99.

So, on April 1st, prices for my novel-length ebooks will go up to $3.99.

I don’t like raising prices, but it seems as if my stories are more popular when they’re priced higher. Go figure.

So, you have notice right now – if you would like to take advantage of the $2.99 price, do it now! You have until April Fool’s Day.

In other news, I probably won’t release anything new this year. That doesn’t mean that I’m not working on things – I am. In the works are the new Sardis County novel, the new Sardis County short story, a quiet little spooky short story, a long-awaited sequel to Empty Eyes, an unusual novel in an unusual genre, another team-up between Justice Security and Jack Daniels, a possibility of a team-up between Justice Security and the Codename: Chandler series, another Colonel Abernathy short story, and the much-talked about (at least by me) team-up with Justice Security and my If You Could Read My Mind characters.

That’s nine projects.

Some of them are finished. Some are only in the planning stages. And some are partially written. I want at least six of them done before I release anything new.

The reason? I want to release one story a month for at least six months.

I need time to complete some of these stories, because I have a definite game plan in mind involving the stories themselves, and the master plan behind them. I wish I could say more, but I really want it to be a surprise to you.

I respectfully ask for your patience, faithful reader, as I prepare these morsels of entertainment for you. And if I get six of these projects finished before the end of the year, I’ll begin releasing…and I’ll post it here.

In the meantime, have a happy Easter…and…

Keep reading!

T. M. Bilderback (But you can call me Michael)

Visit my website: www.tmbilderback.com

Follow me on Twitter:  @mrtmbilderback

Check me out on Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/TMBilderback

No comments:

Post a Comment