Tuesday, June 18, 2024

It's All For One!

 

Here’s another week, and I’m still writing as fast as I can!

I’ve decided to go all-in with Amazon. I’ve delisted all of my ebooks  distributor Draft2Digital, and it has been a tough job getting them taken down from Bibliotheca and Hoopla!

But, they are down now, and are exclusive to Amazon. So, if you use Kindle Unlimited, you can find my stories there in eBook form. For free. Or, if you still like to purchase ebooks, Amazon is the place you need to go with no muss, no fuss.

Also, I’ve moved my print books from the distributor that I was using, and am in the process of putting them through Amazon as well. All of my original stories are there, but it may take a minute to get the translations that are in my control done.

But, Michael, you may be thinking…you were such a firm believer in not putting all of your eggs in one basket! What happened?

That’s easy to answer, I guess. Several of my good friends and acquaintances, are authors, like D. M. Guay, Tracy Sharp, and J. A. Konrath, and they are all-in with Amazon and Kindle Unlimited. They reach their fans easily. I finally said to myself, Why not give it a good shot?

And that’s the latest in the T. M. Bilderback world of writing. Now, as for you: are you going to…

 

Keep reading!

T. M. Bilderback (But you can call me Michael)

2 comments:

  1. I'm considering doing the opposite and pulling some books completely from Amazon. My other thought is to start that tactic with a new book and see how that goes first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you! I hope it works out!

    ReplyDelete